Penniless Socialite: In the Caboodle: May and June Ipsy Glam Bags

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

In the Caboodle: May and June Ipsy Glam Bags

May 14 glam bag May 14 glam bag 2 
Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask: (2.03 oz, $12).  This conditioner says it can be used daily, but if you have oily hair, I recommend weekly use.  It contains argan oil to nourish your hair and Keravis protein to repair hair.  I definitely felt like my hair was smoother and shinier after using this.

Hang Ten SPF 50 (1 oz. ~ $2).  I can always use sunscreen.  With my fair skin, I have to keep some in my purse for any sun emergencies.  Sun emergencies happen when your skin is translucent.  I like the little travel size that fits in my purse.  It smells great (not a suncreen-y smell) and it's not greasy...now I just have to try it out in the sun.

Pacifica Mineral Eyeshadow Duo (0.07 oz. ~ $4).  Honestly, I did not even open this.  I just have too many brown eye shadows.  However, I can say this is a great little duo to travel with.  The colors are great for creating a daytime smokey eye and it fits in a little travel makeup case.

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer (2.5g ~ $8).  Again, I did not even try this product.  Have you seen my skin?  I can't even let this stuff near me.

Avene Thermal Spring Water (1.76 oz. ~ $3.25).  I seriously don't even know what this crap is.  I think it's water you spray on irritated skin.  I have a Benedryl stick for that.

June 14 glam bag June 14 ipsy

Be a Bombshell Lash Out Mascara (9g, $15): This mascara lengthens and gives that 3D look that everyone is raving about.  However, I think it's a bit much for a daytime look.  This is sexy nighttime mascara.

Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray (1.52 oz., $2).  I love this stuff.  On the weekends I like to let my hair roam free and recover from a week of torture at the hands of my straightening iron.  This stuff is prefect for those weekends.  It creates waves without the crunchiness of gel or mousse and keeps hair shiney without making it greasy. 

NYX Butter Gloss (8mL, $5).  I only swatched this stuff on my hand because I just have too many glosses to keep track of right now.  But, this stuff isn't sticky at all and smells like a delicious dessert. 

OFRA Universal Eyebrow Pencil (0.4 oz., $13).  I have just recently started drawing in my eyebrows.  So, I was pretty excited to try this pencil out.  I had been using a lighter color because my eyebrows are almost blonde.  However, I am LOVING the look of a darker more dramatic brow.  This pencil is super smooth and can be easily smudged to create the shape you want.

RealTree for Her (0.16 oz., $2).  This perfume is a little fruity and a little flowery.  However, I am exclusively a Chloe perfume gal, so this one does me no real good.


The Glam Bag Deets
  • $10 per month
  • 5 beauty products, some full sized (2-3) in each bag
  • 1 cosmetic bag
**Full Disclosure: Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription services.  I am in no way affiliated with Ipsy and have not received any compensation for this post.  However, I do receive points to redeem for product if I refer new subscribers with my referral link here.  All opinions are 100% mine.
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...