Penniless Socialite: An Old Anthropologie Favorite

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

An Old Anthropologie Favorite

IMG_9564 
Tupelo Dress: Anthropologie (worn) | Shoes: Target (worn)
Bracelet: BaubleBar (similar) | Necklace: Gorjana via Rocks Box (wornexact)
Sign up for Rocks Box here and get a free month of service!
IMG_9557 IMG_9556 IMG_9567 IMG_9568
This dress has made two appearances on the blog over the years, but never in a full fledged outfit post somehow.  You've seen it in a blurry mirror picture and in some partial photos from a birthday celebration.  But, I've never featured it in it's full glory.  It's one of my favorite dresses and I wear it all the time.  So, it seems strange that I somehow never had the camera out and ready to capture it.  Now that I have talked up this dress, I hope it wasn't a disappointment.

 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...