Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: End of Summer Wishlist

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Look What I Got: End of Summer Wishlist

End of Summer 2014 Wishlist
I've got a few items that I am craving...that aren't quite completely Fall-ish (because it's that time of August when bloggers are all of a sudden supposed to be shopping for flannel and leather).  It's still warm and will be for quite some time, so these are the items that I want right now.


Aqua Striped Dress: Bloomingdale's: I think this dress is the perfect day to night dress and at $88 it's a fraction of the cost of a similar Kate Spade dress that I have been desperately seeking for months.

Lilly Pulitzer Jance Shift Dress in Resort White: I know this is a very summer-y dress.  However, I am going on a tropical vacation in September.  And I plan on being that jerk that wears nothing but white for the few days before and few days after her wedding.  We're having a stay-cation style honeymoon with the Scot's family for the entire week after the wedding.  And there's an emergency....I look really good in white.

Kendra Scott Rayne Pendent: Bloomingdale's:  Duh.  This necklace is gorgeous and apparently a fashion blogger essential.  I will definitely be kicked out of the cool kids club if I don't get one.

Lucy Paris Full Organza Midi: Bloomingdale's:  This is my compromise to the tulle skirt, which I just cannot pull off no matter how hard I try.

August Accessories Jeweled Baseball Hat: Bloomingdale's: Again, I feel like this is self-explanatory.  It's a hat with sparkles on it.  These are both things I love.

What non-Fall things are you still craving during these last few weeks of summer?



 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart

2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...