Penniless Socialite: Wedding Planning with my Intel Tablet

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Wedding Planning with my Intel Tablet



Tablet Wedding Planning 1 
I am acting as my own wedding planner, but I am getting a little help from my new Intel Tablet, an Acer Iconia One 7 (and some spreadsheets from A Practical Wedding and Pinterest).
Tablet Wedding Planning 2 
With my tablet and spreadsheets, I can keep track of my guest list, my vendors, and other odds and ends.  I've modified A Practical Wedding's spreadsheet to add a photography list, flower list and registry list.  Combining my tablet with the Dropbox app, I can update my spreadsheets wherever I go!

Tablet Wedding Planning 3 
With my tablet, I can easily show my photographer and florist ideas I've seen on Pinterest and then they can help bring my vision to life!  And with the spreadsheets I can see when I am starting to get out of control and parse things down.  I eliminated some unnecessary flowers and registry items this way.  It's nice to see your insanity laid out in writing.

Tablet Wedding Planning 4

#spon: I'm required to disclose a relationship between our site and Intel. This could include the Intel Corporation providing us w/content, product, access or other forms of payment.
 
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Linking up with Whims WednesdayBecause Shanna Said So, Friday's Fab Favorites
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...