Penniless Socialite: $50 Tory Burch Skirt

Monday, October 13, 2014

$50 Tory Burch Skirt

Let it Go 2 
Tee: Cents of Style via Groopdealz (exact) | Darren Skirt: Tory Burch via TJ Maxx | 
Riviera Garden Bib: Kate Spade via Bloomingdale's (worn) | 
Bracelet: Gorjana via RocksBox | Shoes: Just Fab (worn, similar)
Sign up for Rocks Box here and get 1 month FREE!
Let it go 1 Let it Go 4 Let It Go 5 Let It Go 6
The title of this post isn't clever or catchy, but I feel like it should grab your attention.  I mean, seriously, a $50 Tory Burch skirt?  Is this really true?  Yes.  Yes it is.  TJ Maxx's The Runway section has once again caused more money (but really not all that much) to leave my wallet.  If you are unfamiliar, The Runway department at TJ Maxx offers high end designer fashion items, from brands like Marc Jacobs, Rebecca Taylor, and Tibi, at a fraction of the retail price.  The real deals can be found on the clearance rack of this section, which is where I found this Tory Burch skirt.  This skirt retailed for $278, a little bit out of my budget.  However, $50 (although still pricey) fit right into my budget.  I considered this piece an investment piece, a skirt I could wear to work frequently.  Also, for $50, this skirt makes me feel like a fancy profession lady.  That feeling was worth the $50.
Linking up with Manic MondayMix it MondayFunday MondayMonday Morning GossipMonday MingleTrend Spin Link UpSyle Sessions
  photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...