Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: October Purchases

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Look What I Got: October Purchases

October 14 purchases
October 14 purchases by veggielawyer
  • Modcloth a Modern Fascinator (in black here) (Orig. $25, Paid $0). After missing out on this one from Modcloth, I used some Tradesy credits and got this puppy for FREE!  I plan on wearing this for some sort of wedding event.  Not sure which one yet.  (Sign up for Tradesy here and get a $25 credit!)
  • Loren Hope Petra Necklace via Poshmark (similar) (Orig. $78, Paid $0).  Still using some credits from clothing I've sold to get more free stuff!  Check out my Poshmark Closet to enable my addiction!
  • J. Crew Pave Hearts Necklace (Orig. $65, Paid $0).  I used Vinted and traded for this beauty.  Shop my closet here.
  • Bauble Bar Rumba Gem Drops (Orig. $32, Paid $24).  I'm not going to lie.  I only bought these because I saw Mindy Kaling wearing them on The Mindy Project.  I would copy all of her outfits if I had unlimited time and money.  Just hoping for that lottery win so I can become a Mindy clone.
  • Baublebar Raw Geode Necklace (Orig. $48, Paid $21).  
  • Betsy Johnson Pearl Collar Dress (Orig. $138, Paid $100).  I don't want to spoil the surprise, but I think this is going to be the dress I wear to my bridal shower.  It's so Jackie O.
TOTALS
Total Original Price: $386
Amount Spent: $145
Amount Saved: $241
Total Percentage Saved: 62%
Clothes Sold on Instagram: $165
I actually saved $20 this month!

SALES SHOPPED
Baublebar Friends & Family Sale
Macy's 20% off coupon




 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...