Penniless Socialite: Cat Dress

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Cat Dress

cat dress ibiza
Dress: Anthropologie (worn) | Belt: Lilly Pulitzer via Poshmark |
Shoes: Jessica Simpson via DSW (worn, similar) | Necklace: Shop Lately (worn, similar) |
Purse: Vera Bradley (wornin other colors) | Sunglasses: Kate Spade (worn, similar)
cat dress ibiza 3 cat dress ibiza 2

You can probably guess that this is yet another outfit post from my recent vacation to Ibiza.  The palm trees were a dead give away weren't they?  I know I haven't written about said vacation (other than about what I was wearing).  I am super lazy and uploading pictures is hard.  And this blog isn't about beach landscapes.  It's about fashion.  And perhaps this outfit isn't seasonally appropriate....but just imagine it with some tights and a cardigan.  It gets dark real early now....taking outfit photos is hard too.


 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...