Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: Tulle and Owls

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Look What I Got: Tulle and Owls

IMG_0927 IMG_0942 IMG_0946 IMG_0948

Yay!  Finally an outfit post after a 2 week absence!  No one ever told me planning a wedding would be this time consuming.  (If you didn't see yesterday's post, my absence is due to the fact that my wedding is in less than 10 days....and I stupidly refused to hire a wedding planner.)
You know what else is hard?  Trying to figure out how to wear this skirt.  I purchased this tulle beauty during a huge clearance sale at Anthro a few months ago.  However, it sat in my closet because I just could not figure out how to wear it.  I would often take it out, twirl around, and admire the little beaded owls on it.  But then, a stroke of genius...stripes!  Actually, stripes are just my default for when I don't have a better way to wear something.


Sparked Tulle Skirt: Anthropologie (similar)
Tee: Banana Republic (worn, similar)
Faux Fur Vest: Unknown (worn, similar)
Booties: Target (worn, similar)
Raw Geode Necklace: Bauble Bar (similar)
Pave Link Bracelet: Groopdealz (worn, similar)
Crystal Brulee Bracelet: J. Crew (worn, similar)





 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...