Penniless Socialite: March Ipsy Glam Bag Review

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

March Ipsy Glam Bag Review

March 15 Glam Bag

Pixi by Petra Mineral Duo (0.03 oz. ~$7.50):  I think Pixi is a great brand for the price.  These eye shadows are very pigmented and go on smooth.  I don't think they are as long lasting as some higher end brands though.

NYX Butter Lipstick (Full size, $6):  This is the most moisturizing lipstick I have ever used.  it goes on so smooth!  Unfortunately, the color was not for me.

Acure Day Cream (1 oz ~ $10): I really liked this cream.  It has a very slight, pleasant smell and kept my skin hydrated under all of my makeup.

Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter (Full size, $18): This is supposed to be a Swiss Army knife-like tool, being able to be used for highlighting, for the waterline, to cover dark under eye circles, and to disguise blemishes.  I straight up thought this was a Wet and Wild white eyeliner from the 90's.  No way I would have put this under my eyes.  The under eye skin is super sensitive and tears easily, causing wrinkles.  This stuff was NOT smooth to apply. Also, it's basically a white glitter.  it did not blend with my skin AT ALL.

Skyn Iceland Eye Gels (2 sets ~ $7.50): These are my new favorite beauty secret!  They hydrate under my eyes and really eliminate puffiness and fine lines.  They feel so luxurious too!  Like a little personal spa.  I used these the night before my wedding and the makeup artist commented on how good my undereyes looked.

This might be the best deal of an Ipsy bag I've ever gotten!  $69!
Ipsy Deets
  • $10 per month
  • 5 beauty products, some full sized (2-3) in each bag
  • 1 cosmetic bag
**Full Disclosure: Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription services.  I am in no way affiliated with Ipsy and have not received any compensation for this post.  However, I do receive points to redeem for product if I refer new subscribers with my referral link here.  All opinions are 100% mine.

 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...