Penniless Socialite: Spring Florals and Sparkle

Monday, April 27, 2015

Spring Florals and Sparkle

IMG_1224 IMG_1222 IMG_1221 IMG_1237 IMG_1243 IMG_1245 IMG_1244 IMG_1246

My wardrobe definitely has a lot of 2 things: florals and sparkles.  And now that it's starting to warm up here in NJ, I can bring them out together.  I knew this Calvin Klein dress would be a perfect addition to my collection of florals.  I saw it as a descended the escalator at Macy's.  It was love at first sight.  The Scot and I were taking advantage of our post-wedding registry discount at Macy's when this pretty floral lady caught my eye.  I almost ran up the down escalator to try and get to her.  Luckily, I came to my senses and realized this dress and I could live without eachother for the 30 seconds it took me to do a U turn and go back upstairs.  And as luck would have it, the dress was on sale AND I was able to use a coupon!
 

Dress: Calvin Klein via Macy's (exact)
Cardigan: J. Crew Factory (similar)
Purse: Olivia & Joy via Marshall's (similar)
Sunglasses: Kate Spade (similar)
Evrlast Flats: Steve Madden via Macy's (exact)
Watch: Kate Spade (similar)
Bracelet: J. Crew (worn)
Earrings: Kate Spade (exact, worn)
Carina Necklace: Loren Hope via Rocks Box (exactworn)
Get a FREE MONTH OF ROCKS BOX SERVICE you sign up here and use code "pennilesssocialitexoxo"

Disclosure: I occasionally receive vendor/brand sponsorships for mentioning their products.
Linking up with Sunday FundayManic Monday,  Mix it MondayLet It ShineMonday MingleTrend Spin Link UpSyle SessionsThe Pleated PoppyStyle Me Wed.. Transatlantic BlondePampers and PearlsPumps & Push UpsWhims WednesdayBecause Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyBe.You.,tiful Link PartyMix and Match FashionThursday Fashion Files, Southern ElleFriday's Fab FavoritesPassion for Fashion
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...