Penniless Socialite: Tweed and Kushy Foot

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Tweed and Kushy Foot

IMG_1131 IMG_1143 IMG_1144 IMG_1138 IMG_1145

During the fall and winter (and now a cold beginning to spring), I am in tights all day long.  When I'm wearing a bad pair, I am spending a good portion of my day doing a sly shuffle to pull up sagigng tights or unroll a bunched up waistband.  So, I am always on the look out for a good pair of tights.  And I have found them....Kushyfoot.  But, Kushyfoot tights are so much more.  Not only do they have comfy shaping tights, but their tights come complete with massaging soles!  (hence the name Kushyfoot).  Not only do I not get saggy crotch in these tights, but my feet are also pretty comfy!  


Chambray Shirt: Old Navy (worn, similar)
Sweater: J. Crew Factory (similar)
Skirt: J. Crew (worn, similar)
Tights: c/o Kushy Foot (exact)
Shoes: Kate Spade via DSW (similar)
Emerson Earrings: Loren Hope via Rocks Box (similar)
Aztec Angles Cuff: House of Harlow via Rocks Box (exact)
Janna Bracelet: Kendra Scott vis Rocks Box (exact)
Get a FREE MONTH OF ROCKS BOX SERVICE you sign up here and use code "tarabff."
Watch: Kate Spade (exact)


Linking up with Sunday FundayManic Monday,  Mix it MondayLet It ShineMonday MingleTrend Spin Link UpSyle SessionsThe Pleated PoppyStyle Me Wed.. Transatlantic BlondePumps & Push UpsWhims WednesdayBecause Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyBe.You.,tiful Link PartyMix and Match FashionFriday's Fab FavoritesPassion for Fashion
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...