Penniless Socialite: Free People Creme de la Creme Dress

Monday, June 15, 2015

Free People Creme de la Creme Dress

IMG_1688 IMG_1690 IMG_1679

I struggled with how to style this dress for a long time.  I felt like it could only be worn on super dressy special occasions, but also felt it was too sexy for weddings or just a regular dinner.  I wore it to a bachelorette party with heels, but just couldn't find another appropriate occasion.  But then I had a brilliant idea I googled the dress and found a stock photo from the Free People website.  Booties and denim jacket were the answer!  And then I was able to wear this dress to a plain old lunch date!

Creme de la Creme Dress: Free People via Bloomingdale's (similarworn)
Booties: DSW (similar, worn)
Cuff: Loren Hope via Poshmark (similar)
Sunglasses: Kate Spade (optionsworn)
Denim Jacket: Gap (similar, worn)
Honeycomb Necklace: Gorjana via Rocksbox (similar)
Get a FREE MONTH OF ROCKS BOX SERVICE you sign up here and use code "pennilesssocialitexoxo"


 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...