Penniless Socialite: Stripes, Floral, and Discount Ted Baker

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Stripes, Floral, and Discount Ted Baker

Stripes and Floral Ted Baker  (1) Stripes and Floral Ted Baker  (2) Stripes and Floral Ted Baker (1) Stripes and Floral Ted Baker (2) Stripes and Floral Ted Baker (3) Stripes and Floral Ted Baker (4) Stripes and Floral Ted Baker (5)

It's no secret that I love pretty much everything Ted Baker, but it's probably also pretty obvious that I don't like the prices.  Therefore, I am a frequent visitor of the Bloomingdale's clearance rack and a one-time visitor of the Ted Baker Outlet.  The Ted Baker Outlet is in Las Vegas, which explains my infrequent (singular) visit.  I did come away from a recent trip with this gorgeous skirt.  Every season I love the full skirts that Ted Baker comes out with.  And I was happy to only pay $100 for this one.  Yes, $100 is still a lot of money for one skirt...one skirt that I can't wear to work and need a fancy party to attend to even let it out of my closet. But, it's just so darn pretty! 

Skirt: Ted Baker Outlet (similar)
Top: c/o Yoyomelody (exact, worn)
Shoes: Audrey Brooke via DSW (similar)
Gramercy Watch: Kate Spade (options, worn)
Jana Bracelet: Kendra Scott (exact, worn)
Sunglasses: Kate Spade (options, worn)
Carina Necklace: Loren Hope via Rocksbox (exactoptions, worn)
Get a FREE MONTH OF ROCKS BOX SERVICE you sign up here and use code "pennilesssocialitexoxo"

Disclosure: I occasionally receive vendor/brand sponsorships for mentioning their products.
Linking up with Sunday FundayManic Monday,  Mix it MondayLet It ShineMonday MingleTrend Spin Link UpSyle SessionsThe Pleated PoppyStyle Me Wed.. Transatlantic BlondePampers and PearlsPumps & Push UpsWhims WednesdayBecause Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyBe.You.,tiful Link PartyMix and Match FashionThursday Fashion FilesFriday's Fab FavoritesPassion for Fashion
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...