Penniless Socialite: Spring Florals and Sparkle

Monday, April 27, 2015

Spring Florals and Sparkle

IMG_1224 IMG_1222 IMG_1221 IMG_1237 IMG_1243 IMG_1245 IMG_1244 IMG_1246

My wardrobe definitely has a lot of 2 things: florals and sparkles.  And now that it's starting to warm up here in NJ, I can bring them out together.  I knew this Calvin Klein dress would be a perfect addition to my collection of florals.  I saw it as a descended the escalator at Macy's.  It was love at first sight.  The Scot and I were taking advantage of our post-wedding registry discount at Macy's when this pretty floral lady caught my eye.  I almost ran up the down escalator to try and get to her.  Luckily, I came to my senses and realized this dress and I could live without eachother for the 30 seconds it took me to do a U turn and go back upstairs.  And as luck would have it, the dress was on sale AND I was able to use a coupon!
 

Dress: Calvin Klein via Macy's (exact)
Cardigan: J. Crew Factory (similar)
Purse: Olivia & Joy via Marshall's (similar)
Sunglasses: Kate Spade (similar)
Evrlast Flats: Steve Madden via Macy's (exact)
Watch: Kate Spade (similar)
Bracelet: J. Crew (worn)
Earrings: Kate Spade (exact, worn)
Carina Necklace: Loren Hope via Rocks Box (exact, worn)
Get a FREE MONTH OF ROCKS BOX SERVICE you sign up here and use code "pennilesssocialitexoxo"

Disclosure: I occasionally receive vendor/brand sponsorships for mentioning their products.
Linking up with Sunday Funday, Manic Monday,  Mix it Monday, Let It Shine, Monday Mingle, Trend Spin Link Up, Syle Sessions, The Pleated Poppy, Style Me Wed.. Transatlantic Blonde, Pampers and Pearls, Pumps & Push Ups, Whims Wednesday, Because Shanna Said So, I Feel Pretty, Be.You.,tiful Link Party, Mix and Match Fashion, Thursday Fashion Files, Southern Elle, Friday's Fab Favorites, Passion for Fashion
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...