Penniless Socialite: Designer Makeup Shipped Internationally with USGoBuy

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Designer Makeup Shipped Internationally with USGoBuy

banner1 
I've got some good news for my international readers.  I am assuming that there are a few of you out there that are not from the U.S.  Am I being a bit too presumptuous about my international fame?  According to my stats, I've recently had a spike in Russian readers...so I know there are a few of you out there.
Anyways...if you are outside the US and would love to shop for makeup at places like Sephora, Ulta, Nordstrom, Benefit, Too Faced, and Target; UsGoBuy can help!  Some U.S. retailers don't ship internationally, and some, if they do, charge sooo much for it!  UsGoBuy can help you in both situations.

There are 2 ways to shop.  First, you can choose a personal shopper.  You pick out specific items you would like and then your personal shopper purchases them for you and ships them directly to you.
Screenshot (547)
Second, you can sign up for their package forwarding service.  You purchase items yourself and have them shipped to UsGoBuy's warehouse. Once you've purchased everything you want and it all arrives at the warehouse, UsGoBuy ships it off to you!
Screenshot (548) 
You can take a look at USGoBuy's fees and terms here.  And they offer personal shopping and shipping for more retailers than just cosmetics.  You can check them all out here.
UsGoBuy is running a special promotion for new customers purchasing cosmetics: up to $35 off shipping rates on your first order!  Find out more here.

Disclaimer: I was compensated for this post, but all opinions are my own.

 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...