Penniless Socialite: July Beauty Favs

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

July Beauty Favs

July 2015 Beauty Favorites

  • Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette: I already own the Naked2Naked Basics, and Naked on the Run palettes.  You can say I am a bit of an Urban Decay fan.  And I am a fan of this new palette.  The colors are a lot different than the Naked2 or Basics palette.  It has beautiful rich grays and a purple to make a night-time smokey eye, as well as a few browns for a more day appropriate look.
  • Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Bow: And because my beauty purchases were all about the eyes this month, I also invested in this magic little serum.  Gimme brow is a liquid that sticks to the hairs of your brows and essentially builds them up and colors them, making them look fuller and filling in gaps.  The little teeny brush makes it super easy to use.  Some similar products come with a bigger brush, like a mascara wand, and this is just messy...because your brows aren't that big.  If you're not careful you wind up with brown streaks above and below the brow. And I think it's quicker than a pencil.  I typically use it in connection with a pencil, but in a pinch it's great by itself.
Did you make any great beauty finds this month?
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...