Penniless Socialite: In my Rocks Box Lately

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

In my Rocks Box Lately

Rocks Box september 15 IMG_2375

Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace: $80 (purchase, worn).  I love me a Kendra Scott Rayne necklace.  I recommend every get one.  I'd own one in every color if it wasn't for that whole having to exchange money for goods.

Jules Smith Zoe Bullet Cuff: $55 (purchase).  I loved this simple cuff.  Until I put it on and scratched up my wrist.  So my search for the perfect gold cuff continues.

Perry Street Willow Studs: $45.  Little fan shaped druzy stones?  Yes please!  These were such great everyday earrings.  They're an interesting shape, but still a neutral color.

Rocks Box Deets
  • Get a FREE MONTH OF ROCKS BOX SERVICE you sign up here and use code "TARABFF"
  • $20 per month and you get 3 pieces of designer jewelry ($15  if you pre-pay for a year, $17 if you pre-pay for 6 months).
  • 20% off retail price of any pieces you want to keep (all prices above reflect this discount)
  • Cancel any time
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...