Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: And now with more crazy cat lady

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Stuff I Wore: And now with more crazy cat lady


Yep, I'm still working on my backlog of OOTD's.  And as you can see, my beloved Kate Spade iPhone case is no more.  I dropped my phone at the Giants game on Christmas Eve.  (Yes, I enjoy watching organized sports.  Actually, it's probably just the tailgating and drinking beer outside that appeals to me.  Wait, there's a game?  But I haven't finished my beer and snacks yet!)  
The iPhone made it out without a scratch, but the case took a beating.  I guess it served its purpose of protecting the phone, right?  So, now I have resorted back to my Lilly Pulitzer case, which I traded out because after a day of using it, your hand is covered in little flecks of blue and orange.  Lilly, you do so many things right, just not iPhone cases.
Well, here's a coat my mom got me for Christmas.  I feel like it really matches the sack of cat food she also got me.  When I opened it Christmas morning, my sister just looks at me and says, "You've turned into Grandma."  I take it as a compliment.  My grandma was a stylish lady.  We're talking hats and raccoon fur coat stylish.  Ok, I don't agree with the whole fur thing, but you get the idea of her style.
Target Crazy Old Lady Coat - sold out
Similar here and here
Or you can search for a fur collar and add it to your favorite coat  like That Damn Green Dress did here.

That wasn't enough crazy for you?  Add a hat!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...