I am linking up with This Kind of Love for "What I'm Loving Wednesday." There might be some overlap with "What I'm Loving" on Wednesdays and my monthly "What I Love" List. If you see something twice, you know it's super awesome.
1. Getting Schooled. Today I have a day off of work! Well, not exactly. I'm attending an all day seminar on current issues in land use. Yes, I know it sounds thrilling. (that is not actually sarcasm). So, what do I wear on a day such as this? Maybe I should be business casual since I am in a room full of other lawyers. Nah. I'm giving myself a Casual Wednesday.
2. Fiber One Brownies. These things are freakin' awesome. They're chewy, chocolatey and only 90 calories. I have a box of these on my bookshelf at work. Some lawyers keep fancy legal books on their bookshelf. I keep snacks on mine.
3. Downton Abbey. I just started watching this on Netflix. And I am addicted. Of course, I just have to figure out what everyone's name is and what "breaking the entail" means.
4. Free Samples! I came home the other day to find a package from Procter and Gamble. It contained, not only coupons, but samples of toothpaste, laundry detergent, baby wipes and diapers. Ok, I can't use the diapers, but my cousin and her new baby can. I've also recently received free samples from Sephora when ordering online. I love to stock up on samples and travel size items for vacations and weekend trips.
5. Target's Swimwear. I am so happy that one piece bathing suits are back in style. There are two things I will never have: a tan or a flat stomach.
6. Buxom Lip Balm. I got this little beauty free, yes free, with a Sephora purchase. I'll have a review of it later this week. I actually got it in the color Wakiki, but this dark burgundy color is gorgeous!