Penniless Socialite: Shoesday: Patterned Wedges

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Shoesday: Patterned Wedges

*I've finally figured out how to make grab-able buttons!  Get it, share it, love it!  I've given you three designs to choose from.  Leave me a comment if you'd like to swap.  I can probably fit 4-5 on my sidebar and beyond that I'll just start deleting other sidebar items.  You can all guess that I have a Polyvore account right?  I already have an "About Me" tab and you see enough of my face on this blog right?




I was out shopping this weekend with my bestie Elena and amongst all the colorblocked shoes emerged another trend: patterned wedges. I think this trend screams to be incorporated with another trend: pattern MIXING. Floral wedges with some striped shorts? Yes please!  Ok, I just noticed that all the "patterns" I picked are floral.  If you've seen some non-floral patterned wedges, let me know!
Patterned Wedges

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...