Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Mmmmm....sherbert

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Stuff I Wore: Mmmmm....sherbert

Stay tuned later today for Shoesday!

This morning when I woke up I thought, "Gee, I want to dress like a delicious dessert item."  No, this was actually an accident and I didn't realize that I dressed like a bowl of sherbert until later.  Well, I love it.  I loved this outfit so much that I even took a bad mirror picture of it.  Yeah, the Scot left for work early the day I wore this fabulous outfit.  How dare he!  I couldn't deprive you of this fabulousness.
No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Plum // J. Crew // worn here, similar here
Tights, Belt, and Shoes // Target // Similar Shoes
Shirt // Banana Republic // Similar (pricey) here
Necklace // Anthropologie

Betsey Johnson Orange Hippo Face Earrings
You can find them at Macy's , but I got them for $15 using some credit card rewards points!

And this was my final day of my Use it or Lose it Challenge.  That sherbert-y dress shirt was item 9 of 10.  It's always good to have a few button downs in your closet. 
So far I've gotten rid of a 2 horribly uncomfortable pairs of shoes, an impractical shirt, and some ill fitting items.  I've also rediscovered a sweater dress and a color blocked shirt.  item #10 was a poorly fitting skirt that will NOT be shown on the blog.  This challenge really cleaned out my closet...and made room for more purchases!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...