Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: Owl Be There for You

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Look What I Got: Owl Be There for You





Sweater // Target (similar here)
Polka dot shirt // F21 (similar here)
Booties // Target (worn here, similar here)
Tights // Target (similar here)
Watch // Target (worn here, similar here)
Bracelets // F21 and Baublebar (similar here and here)

I wore this owl sweater to work a few weeks ago (after snagging it at Target for $17!!).  And since then my secretary has been on a mad hunt to find a similar sweater for her daughter for Christmas.  Every freakin' owl sweater in the tri-state area has sold out.  I have to make two admissions.  1. She's not "my" secretary.  She's my boss's.  But, I like to feel important.  2. Her daughter is 16.  Yep...I have to type my own letters and I dress for work like a teenager.
And now it's time for the link up!

Grab button for Look What I Got



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...