Penniless Socialite: What I Wore Wednesday: Business Casual Sweatshirt

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday: Business Casual Sweatshirt

Sweatshirt: Ann Taylor LOFT (similar here) | No. 2 Pencil Skirt: J. Crew (worn here) | 
Booties: Target (worn here, similar here) | Necklace: ?? (similar here) | 
Bracelets: Cool Water Gems | Watch: Michael Kors



Like my bracelets?  Enter to win a $30 credit to Cool Water Gems here.

Yep, I wore a sweatshirt to work.  What?  It has sparkles on it AND I wore it with a pencil skirt.  That totally makes it business casual.  It goes from the office to the couch.

On another note, the second this sweatshirt is off my body, the cats are trying to remove every single sequin.  Wait, that's a lie.  They don't even wait until I take it off.  

Linking up with: Life in a BreakdownThe Pleated PoppyTransatlantic BlondeRolled Up Pretty, Because Shanna Said SoMy Girlish WhimsDiaries of a BargainistaDress for the Day You WantI Feel PrettyWardrobe WednesdayStyle Sessions and Followers to Friends Blog Party
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...