Penniless Socialite: Weekend Update: Beer and Neon

Monday, April 8, 2013

Weekend Update: Beer and Neon

Ponte Academy Blazer: Gap (similar) | Peplum Ponte Tank: Anthropologie (worn, similar) | Jeans: Old Navy | Shoes: J. Crew via Plato's Closet (worn) | Purse: Target | 
Floral Bouquet Petal Earrings and Floral Bouquet Spiral Necklace: Banana Republic (worn) | 
Bracelets: c/o t&j designs (worn), Groopdealz (worn) | Ring: Rocks Box





This weekend was one of my favorite times of the year: the Atlantic City Beer Festival.  It was the perfect weekend...and warm enough for me to break out one of my favorite spring purchases, this neon blazer.  Maybe it looks a little bit like a crossing guard vest, but I am going to wear the crap out of this blazer thif spring and possibly direct school children across the street.
Because I am a terrible blogger (and drank quite a few beers) I really did not take any pictures during the festival.  I took a few snapshots of the ocean, of the convention center and of the Scot attempting to kick a field goal.  In case you were wondering, he didn't make it.  Actually, before I intervened, he set the stand up backwards.  
So, after a 4 hour session of trying beers from countless breweries, we staggered home and took a nap.  We probably shouldn't have partaken in the $5 forties the night before.

Linking Up with: Sami for Weekend Shennanigan's, Molly for Yolo Mondays, LeAnn for Monday Morning Gossip, Monday MingleMonday Mingling Blog Hop, Sunday Style, My Style MondayGFC CollectiveGFC Blog HopReal Girl GlamStyle Statement TuesdayStyle Sessions
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...