Penniless Socialite: Weekend Update: Polka Dots and Coming Out as a Blogger

Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekend Update: Polka Dots and Coming Out as a Blogger

Top: Very J via Stitch Fix (worn) | Jeans: Target | Flats: J. Crew via Plato's Closet (worn) | 
Bracelets: Groopdealz & Bauble Bar | Necklace: Rocks Box | Earrings: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's (similar)




I am proud to report that after months of searching, I found the perfect pair of polka dot skinnies this weekend.  After the debacle that was the wonky-crotched Old Navy Rockstar skinnies, I went back out on the hunt.  And, of course, Target came through.  These jeans are the softest, stretchiest, most pajama-iest jeans ever....all for $25.  
I immediately put my new dotted pants on for a dinner party at a friends house this weekend.  These friends live on a dead end street...the dream fashion blogger photo local.  So, the Scot and I had to sneak out of the gathering when the light was right to snap some photos.  And that's when I had to explain that I have a fashion blog...and what a fashion blog is.  It was my coming out...as a blogger.

Linking Up with: Sami for Weekend Shennanigan's, Molly for Yolo Mondays, LeAnn for Monday Morning Gossip, Monday MingleMonday Mingling Blog HopSunday StyleMy Style MondayGFC CollectiveGFC Blog HopReal Girl GlamStyle Statement TuesdayStyle Sessions

 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png

This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...