Penniless Socialite: What I Wore Wednesday: Florals and the Beach

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday: Florals and the Beach


Dress: TJ Maxx | Shoes: Lauren Conrad for Kohls | Cardigan: J. Crew Factory | Purse: Target




The Scot is getting a bit too much fashion confidence...as last discussed here when he picked out my V-day present all by himself.  Well, now he's starting to critique MY fashion decisions.  I am the one with the blog...how dare he question me!  
I bought this floral dress a few weeks ago and once I tried it on at home I decided it needed to go back.  However, the Scot chimed in and told me I should keep it for x,y,z reasons.  I stopped listening once I realized he was telling me I was wrong about something.  My brain does not compute such insolence.  He thinks he's so high and mighty with his new chambray shirt and GQ subscription.  Well, I kept the dress and with the addition of the belt, I love it.  He is never going to shut up now.  I fear I've created a monster.  Just wait...his blog Pretentious European will be premiering soon.

Linking up with: I Love my Post Blog HopThe Pleated PoppyTransatlantic BlondeRolled Up Pretty, Because Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyDress for the Day You WantWardrobe WednesdayWhatever Works Wednesday, Fashion Must Haves. 
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...