Penniless Socialite: What I Wore Wednesday: Double Dots and the Falls

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday: Double Dots and the Falls

Jeans: Target (worn) | Blazer: Marshall's (similar) | Shoes: Old Navy (similar) | Scarf: Target (worn) | 
Bracelets: Groopdealz, Bauble Bar, c/o Brighthouse Baubles (worn)




I wore this get up out and about in Niagara Falls with the Scot and his parents for the Maid of the Mist Tour.  It was easy to decide to pair my polka dot blazer with my polka dot jeans, but you know what wasn't so easy?  Getting into that damn poncho for the boat tour of the Falls.

The American Falls

The American Falls

Bridal Veil Falls (nestled between Luna Island and Goat Island)

Linking up with: The Pleated PoppyTransatlantic BlondeRolled Up Pretty, Because Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyDress for the Day You WantHump day Blog Hop
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...