Penniless Socialite: Hearts and Stripes

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Hearts and Stripes

IMG_7233
Sweater: Old Navy (similar) | Skirt: Banana Republic (similar) | Boots: Macy's (worn, similar) | 
Rhinestone Necklace: Style Lately (worn, similar here & here) | NJ Necklace: Fifth & Mae (worn, exact) | 
Bracelets: Forever 21, Guess & thrifted (worn here & here) | Spike Bracelet: Groopdealz (worn, similar)
IMG_7235 IMG_7237 IMG_7239 IMG_7242
So here is something you haven't seen in awhile here in NJ....grass and bare legs. We've been seeing more and more of our grass lately, but not so much the bare legs.  I'm not a crazy person trying to wish for Spring before it's time, I'm just a crazy person that saves pictures from November and forgets to post them.

And P.S.  I totally copied this outfit from Shop Freak.  I like to give credit where credit is do and not infringe upon the blogger law of outfit copyright.

Linking up with  Little Miss Monday, Mix it Monday, Funday Monday, Monday Morning Gossip, Monday Mingle, Trend Spin Link Up, Stylish Tuesday, Syle Sessions, Afternoon Style, The Pleated Poppy, Transatlantic Blonde, Whims Wednesday, Because Shanna Said So, I Feel Pretty, I do deClaire, Be.You.,tiful Link Party, Mix and Match Fashion, All Things Thursday, Lovely Blog Hop, Friday's Five, Passion for Fashion, Simply Just Lovely, Glitz and Gold, Vodka Infused Lemonade, That Friday Blog Hop, Fashion Informant Link Up, and Perfectly Coutured
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...