Penniless Socialite: Toms and Wise Choices

Monday, May 19, 2014

Toms and Wise Choices

zola denim 1 
Zola Shift: Anthropologie (worn) | Toms (exact) | Maharaja Fringe Necklace: BaubleBar (similar) | 
Tassel Bracelet: Sophistifunk (worn) | Pave Link Bracelet: via Rocks Box (worn
Get a $10 Rocks Box Credit by signing up HERE!
Zola denim 2 Zola Denim 3 Zola Denim 4 Zola Denim 5
This weekend I ventured into New York City for a little eating and day drinking.  And, I made a wise choice.  I wore my Toms instead of less sensible and pretty shoes.  I really think I am maturing in my old age.  I returned home after a day out with sore calves, but my feet were blister-free.  I think I made up for lack of fanciness on my feet with a brand new statement necklace and an old favorite Anthro dress.

Linking up with The Style RecordLittle Miss MondayMix it MondayFunday MondayMonday Morning GossipMonday MingleTrend Spin Link UpStylish TuesdaySyle SessionsAfternoon StyleThe Pleated PoppyTransatlantic BlondeWhims WednesdayBecause Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyBe.You.,tiful Link PartyMix and Match FashionAll Things ThursdayLovely Blog HopPassion for FashionSimply Just LovelyVodka Infused LemonadeThat Friday Blog HopFashion Informant Link Up, Friday's Fab Favorites, and Perfectly Coutured
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...