Penniless Socialite: Graffiti Dress

Monday, November 24, 2014

Graffiti Dress

graffiti dress 1 
Graffiti Dress: c/o Mart of China (exact) | Necklace: c/o Ameera Noor | 
Shoes: Shoe Dazzle (worn, similar) | Jacket: Old Navy (worn, similar) |
Bow Bracelet: JewelMint (worn, similar) | 
Pave Link Bracelet: Urban Gem via Rocks Box (worn, similar)
Sign up for Rocks Box here and receive a free month of service!
graffiti dress 2 graffiti dress 3 graffiti dress 4

With the temperatures falling each week and people (unnecessarily) putting up their Christmas decorations, I realize that perhaps a neon printed tank dress is not the most appropriate garb.  I've relented and finally given in to the fact that it's fall/winter.  I've started wearing tights and jackets.  I hold off on this as long as possible.  I hate wearing tights.  It's pretty much double laundry.  And on top of that I have to cover up all my fab outfits with a coat.  These are just some of the reasons I hate winter.  There are so many more...
Linking up with Manic Monday,  Mix it MondayLet It ShineMonday Morning GossipMonday MingleTrend Spin Link UpSyle SessionsThe Pleated PoppyStyle Me Wed.. Transatlantic BlondeWhims WednesdayBecause Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyBe.You.,tiful Link PartyMix and Match FashionPassion for FashionSimply Just LovelyFriday's Fab Favorites
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...