Penniless Socialite: Blue Lace Lilly

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Blue Lace Lilly

Lilly Blue Lace Dress (3)

Lilly Blue Lace Dress (5) Lilly Blue Lace Dress (2) Lilly Blue Lace Dress (6) Lilly Blue Lace Dress (7)

I love my blue lace Lilly dress...say that three times fast.  But, seriously, I love this shift. I got it via a trade on Poshmark. It was like shopping without spending any money!  However, once I received it, I realized it was waaay too big on me.  Luckily, I have pretty much the best seamstress ever.  Yes, I am such a big shot I have a preferred seamstress.  As a petite lady with a not-so-petite bum, I practically keep this lady on retainer.  I have to alter about 50% of my clothing because mainstream fashion just hasn't figured me out yet.  Anyways, she was able to take in this very complicated lace dress and you can't even tell!  And she only charged me $25!  I think I get the frequent shopper discount with her.

Marie Kate Lace Dress: Lilly Pulitzer via Poshmark (options)
Booties: Macy's (similar, worn)
Gramercy Watch: Kate Spade (optionsworn)
Crystal Sunbrst Cuff: J. Crew (similar)
Pave Bracelet: Groopdealz (worn, similar)
Sunglasses: Kate Spade (optionsworn)
Purse: Kate Spade via Poshmark
Palmer Necklace: Loren Hope via Rocksbox (exact)
Get a FREE MONTH OF ROCKS BOX SERVICE you sign up here and use code "pennilesssocialitexoxo"


 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...