Penniless Socialite: My Little Pony Dress

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

My Little Pony Dress

My Little Pony Dress My Little Pony Dress My Little Pony Dress My Little Pony Dress My Little Pony Dress

I guess I could have named this post a little ore creatively.  But, when you're wearing a dress teeming with childhood nostalgia, I don't think a creative title is needed.
I wore this dress for a late summer stroll along the boardwalk.  I received so many compliments from strangers...of all ages!  My Little Pony unites us all.
I remember watching My Little Pony over breakfast before leaving for kindergarten.  My fav pony was Glory...she's pretty much the OG.  I like to keep it old school with my pony references.


Dress: Iron Fist via Poshmark
Belt: Lilly Pulitzer (worn, similar)
Sarra Cuffs: Loren Hope via Rocks Box (worn, exact here & here)
Watch: Kate Spade (exact)
Sunglasses: Kate Spade (worn, similar)
Sandals: unknown (similar)
Hat: Beau Chapeau (shop)

Linking up with Sunday Funday, Manic Monday,  Mix it Monday, Let It Shine, Monday Mingle, Myriad Musings, Lisa a la mode, Trend Spin Link Up, Syle Sessions, The Pleated Poppy, Style Me Wed., For the Love of Leopard, The Mummy Chronicles, Tucker Up, Pastries, Pumps and Pi,Transatlantic Blonde, I do DeClaire, Pampers and Pearls, Pumps & Push Ups, Whims Wednesday, Because Shanna Said So, I Feel Pretty, Be.You.,tiful Link Party, Mix and Match Fashion, Thursday Fashion Files, Happiness at MidLife, Friday's Fab Favorites, Passion for Fashion
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...