Penniless Socialite: Back in Black (and Floral)

Monday, April 11, 2016

Back in Black (and Floral)

Black Taylor Dress and Floral Scarf-1 Black Taylor Dress and Floral Scarf-3 Black Taylor Dress and Floral Scarf-2 Black Taylor Dress and Floral Scarf-4 Black Taylor Dress and Floral Scarf-5

I took a bit of an unintended blog break recently.  Life outside the blog was just not allowing for ample sitting on my butt staring at a computer screen time nor was the Scot's job giving me access to my photographer on the weekends.  But, now I am back with a ton of new post and outfit ideas.  So, I think the break may have reinvigorated my love of blogging!

Dress: Taylor, via Marshall's (similar)
Scarf: Target (similar, worn)
Shoes: BCBG via DSW (similar)
Purse: Vera Bradley (similar)
Sunglasses: Kate Spade (similar)
Kate Spade Watch: via Macy's (exact)
Loren Hope Bracelets via Rocks Box (exact here and here)
Get a FREE MONTH OF ROCKS BOX SERVICE you sign up here and use code "pennilesssocialitexoxo"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...