Penniless Socialite: A Lesson in Leopard

Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Lesson in Leopard

After seeing this picture of Emma Roberts at Fashion Week, all I could think was, "Where can I get a chiffon leopard dress and where can I wear one?!"

Take note, this is how you do an animal print: one big bold piece accented by neutral, simple accessories. 

Emma's A-Line leopard dress is by Marchesa and probably way out of my price range.  Modcloth's Return to the Wild dress gives you a similar look for a fraction of the price.  It's a little longer than Emma's designer frock and has a slightly different shape, but this is my first stab at immitating celebrity wardrobes.  Give me a break!  I changed out the green ring she's wearing for some green enamel stud earrings. 

Now, all i need to figure out is where to wear this outfit.

Emma Roberts Leopard Look for Less by veggielawyer
Emma Roberts Image courtesy of radaronline.com
Return to the Wild Dress
$60 - modcloth.com

Steve madden Russhh shoes
$90 - zappos.com

ASOS enamel earrings
$15 - asos.com

Glitter Metallic Clutch
$30 - buy.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...