Penniless Socialite: A Wonderful Combination: Navy and Mustard

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Wonderful Combination: Navy and Mustard

Last week Fall finally arrived, which means it's time for sweaters, boots, scarves and pumpkin-flavored everything.  It also means I can finally break out my yellow J. Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt.  I've been looking for a yellow pencil skirt for months.  Every time I found one, it would sell out.  (I'm looking at you Anthropologie and J. Crew).  This time I vowed not to be thwarted in my efforts, so I ordered the skirt back in July, yes JULY.  It was back ordered until the other day.  The wait was totally worth it.  I need to brainstorm some more outfit ideas.  Well, here are some OOTD's. 
Horse Dress // Francesca's collections (similar)
Off-white Cardigan // Ann Taylor (similar)
Mustard Pashmina // Marshall's (similar)
Brown Riding Boots // Steve Madden (similar)
Belt // Marshall's (similar)
J Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Spicy Gold
Sweater // Banana Republic (similar)
Leopard Flats // Jessica Simpson (similar)
Belt // Target (similar)
Necklace // Candies (similar)




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...