Penniless Socialite: Shoesday: Seeing Red

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Shoesday: Seeing Red

Last week I showed you my black, white and red shoe look.  There are several things every woman should have in her closet: a little black dress, a pencil skirt and a pair of red shoes.  Well, OK, there are more, but I only have so much time to spend on this blog.

I don't know if it's my childhood love of The Wizard of Oz, but I love red shoes.  I've limited myself so far to one pair of red shoes, but I am sure I will be adding more in the near future.   

 Also, this season it looks like red shoes and yellow clutches are a hot combination.  So, currently I can't find a picture of a red shoe / yellow clutch outfit, but I assure you it looks awesome. 

I'm lusting after Mod Cloth's Chickadee Delight Clutch.  I am a sucker for a cutesy print.
chickadee Delight Clutch (sorry not the clearest picture)
 And here are some of the red shoes I would wear with that bird be-dazzled clutch.

Red Shoes!! by veggielawyer
 1. MIA wedge heel shoes
$69 - zappos.com
2. Qupid pointed toe shoes
$30 - lulus.com
3. Madden Girl Women's Shallis Mary Jane Pump
$50 - endless.com
4. Zara leather platform shoes
$50 - zara.com
5. Luichiny platform shoes
$80 - shopakira.com
6. Peep Toe Pumps
$36 - lulus.com


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...