Penniless Socialite: Shoesday: All that Glitters

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Shoesday: All that Glitters

Please note a few changes to the blog.  The Pinterest button now works!!! And I've started using Disqus for my comments, so any past comments have disappeared.  Sorry!


I've been away from the blogging world for a few days now and already had a backlog of post ideas a mile long.  So, look for many many posts from me in the days to come.  Also, I literally got everything I wanted for Christmas.  I'm either the luckiest girl ever OR my list was too short.  I have so many new pretties to show everyone.  I seriously don't even know what I am going to spend my gift cards on.
It's been awhile since I've done a Shoesday post.  I've been consumed with holiday preparations and activities and there just haven't been any shoes that have inspired me lately.  However, I am back on track with my shoe obsession and I spied J. Crew's Mona Glitter Pumps.  They are currently on sale for $160 (plus an extra 20% off all sale items).

They are the perfect New Year's Eve Shoes (but not for me since I spend NYE at a friend's house in my jammies).  However, I was way late on spotting these and they only have them left in 7 1/2 and 10.
However, J. Crew has a few glittery surprises up their sleeves.
Glitterati Ballet Flats
Glitter Oxford Ballet Flats
I can not even begin to express how fabulous I think these are.

And finally, I found a shoe that appeals to the Barbie-loving florescent pink wearing 8 year old that still lives inside of me.
Michael Antonion Anderson Glitter Wedge Pump. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...