Penniless Socialite: Shoesday: Nautical Heels

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Shoesday: Nautical Heels

Ok, I know I post a lot about J. Crew shoes, but it's only because they are so awesome.  My newest shoe obsession is the Evie Striped Peep-Toe Pump.  Nautical inspired fashion is every where this year.  I'm not on board (haha see what I did there?) with anchor and rope details, but I'm all for navy and white stripes.
Since I refuse to pay $258 for shoes, I have to wait until they go on sale or find a cheaper option.  
So far the contenders are: Guess's Nanci, but they are still $110 and I just don't love them as much.

And then there are Sam Edelman's Novato Striped Pumps.  I like these a bit better, but I fear they will be much too hard to walk in.   Any one else have some good recommendations for striped heels?

I picture myself on a boat in the Hamptons wearing a flowing yellow dress and straw hat with a big bow with  a whiskey sour or at a horse race in a coral sun dress with a flowered hat and a mojito.  (most of my clothing fantasies involve excuses to wear large hats and drink cocktails).  And since I'm not a character on "Revenge" or a member of any of the Desperate Housewives clans, I'll settle for prancing around my parents' backyard in some nautical heels.  Yeah, I don't even have my own backyard in which to prance.





Don't forget to follow me via Bloglovin' or Google Reader if you aren't on Blogger.
Follow Penniless Socialite

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...