Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Have a Mice Day (OOTD 12.28.11)

Friday, January 13, 2012

Stuff I Wore: Have a Mice Day (OOTD 12.28.11)

I'm slowly working through my backlog of outfits.  I just got so much great stuff during Anthro's big sales and for Christmas.  So, you might be getting two posts a day for a few days.  I know, you are quivering with excitement.
Polyvore Set.
I forgot to mention that the J. Crew Crystal Brulee Bracelet was a Christmas present from my sister! (similar)
Similar Boots
This outfit is pretty simple, but I think the rhinestone bracelet and the mouse-print shirt add something special.  I went over to my parents' after work to celebrate Christmas #987 with my aunt and uncle from South Carolina.  Seriously, Christmas NEVER ends with my family.  
I knew this was a good outfit when my sister looked at me and said, "I actually like what you're wearing today."  That's as good of a compliment as you can get from my sister.
Check out the mouse print,  complete with cheese.  Too cute!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...