Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: I'm a Big Girl Now (OOTD 1.13.12)

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Stuff I Wore: I'm a Big Girl Now (OOTD 1.13.12)

Cords here; Similar lace tank here
Something amazing happened last night.  Get ready to be stunned.....I did my own taxes.  Yeah, I know, thrilling.  Well, I'm the kind of person that tends to spend the extra money to have others do things that annoy me (i.e. laundry).  But, I decided that the $160 I spend on my accountant could be better spent else where (i.e. Anthropologie).  After I was done yelling at Turbo Tax (why could it NOT understand that DI on my W-2 stood for DISABILITY INSURANCE?!?!), I had a pretty nice refund coming my way.  These are the things I get mad and excited about these days...tax returns.  It used to be boys and parties.  I'm old now.  And appropriately, these color of these cords is "Dusty Clay."  Thanks J. Crew, I'm just a piece of dusty clay excited about my tax refund and asking my cats why Turbo Tax is SO STUPID.  (Seriously though, I'm sorry I yelled at you Turbo Tax.  You are wonderful).
And another outfit photo...with more awkwardness.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...