Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Having a Day (OOTD 1.14.12)

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Stuff I Wore: Having a Day (OOTD 1.14.12)

Similar Sweater here and here; similar boots here
I went out and got this sweater after seeing it on some bloggers: You Me & Anthropologie and Kendi Everyday.  By the time I got myself over to Old Navy, this sweater was reduced to $7!!  And I got the last one in my size!!  Of course I went for the obnoxious pink version.  It also came in navy.
I wore this outfit to go shopping with my bestie Elena a few weekends ago.  We had a typical day of shopping and then cramming food into our faces at the Cheesecake Factory.  We call this "having a day."  We figure we can do whatever we want because it's our day.  Our day also included our first trip to the consignment shop on Main Street in my town.  I found a mint green pashmina and Elena found a silk kimono.  She can now prance around the house like Blanche...her dream.  The sad part of it all is that I can not remember everything I bought on this shopping trip, but I remember exactly what we ate at the Cheesecake Factory.  Avocado eggrolls and a white pizza if you are wondering.
Gaia actually thinks this blog is about her.  I really believe that in her brain the world revolves around her. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...