Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Lemon Scented Wounds

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Stuff I Wore: Lemon Scented Wounds


Leopard skirt // Macy's, similar here
Cardigan // Ann Taylor, similar here
Top // Old Navy, similar here
Tory Burch Reva Ballet Flats

So, the other night I was cutting a slice of lemon to put in my water.  I know, I am really fancy.  And, I cut my finger.  As I began to bleed two thoughts popped into my head: 1. Oh my god!  I hope I didn't bleed on a perfectly good lemon! and 2. Damnit! I wanted to paint my nails tonight!  I clearly have my priorities straight.
So my non-DSLR camera really can't do blurry background shots unless it's in macro mode, so I tried to fake being able to take great photos with some photo editing.  What do you think?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...