Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Bought: Anthro Birthday Haul

Monday, June 4, 2012

Stuff I Bought: Anthro Birthday Haul

I finally made a Facebook page.  Check it out!  
There's not much on there now, but I promise to make it spiffy if you "like" it.
Did you check out this week's Beauty Deals?

This discount is just one of the perks of signing up for an Anthro card.

Anthro Bday Haul



So, I ended my shopping freeze with a bang on Memorial day Weekend.  I took advantage of my Anthropologie birthday discount and picked up a few items at the Tag Sale.And then I took a little trip over to Banana Republic, Old Navy and Macy's.  Don't worry, I had coupons for every store.  Remember my money saving tip about Banana Republic?  Don't buy anything full price at Old Navy or Macy's either.

Money Saving Tip: If you like designer stuff, get a Macy's card and never buy anything unless they are offering at least an additional 15% off.


Memorial Day Weekend Shopping


Betty Silk Dress // Banana Republic Mad Men Collection, $120 (on sale for $80 PLUS an additional 30% off via a "secret" coupon received in store = $56)
Patterned Sweetheart Dress // Old Navy, on sale for $17 PLUS $10 Banana Republic rewards coupon
Juicy Couture Bracelet // Macy's, on sale for $40 PLUS a $10 coupon

I had been lusting after these two dresses and this bracelet for months, but I was unwilling to pay full price for any of them.  And, as usual, my patience paid off.

And now I am putting myself back on another 30 day freeze, but this time the freeze is not going to end with a free for all weekend.  My wallet demands restraint.

Did you get any good deals these past few weekends?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...