Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Loch Ness

Friday, October 12, 2012

Stuff I Wore: Loch Ness

Chambray Shirt // Old Navy (worn here, similar here) | Jeans // Forever 21 (similar here) |
Booties // Target (worn here, similar here) | Necklace // Groopdealz (worn here) |
Watch // Target (worn here, similar here) |
Bracelets // Guess and Forever 21 (worn here and here, similar here)





This is the final post on my Scotland trip.  I know, you're really sad.  However, do not fret.  My life of budgeted luxury is bringing me to San Francisco in a little over a month.
When planning the trip, I told the Scot that I had three required destinations: a Dorothy Perkins, a castle and Loch Ness.  Well, the Scot delivered.  Unfortunately, I did not find the monster, only plaster statutes.  We took a little boat ride around the loch AND saw a Urquhart Castle. Yeah, a castle and a monster-infested loch.  However, the Scot informed me that this case was "rubbish."  Those Scots are sooo pretentious about their castles.  
Even without a monster and a "proper" castle, the loch is still breath-taking.  The water was extremely calm and looked like blue glass. (which is a good thing because I have terrible sea sickness)  The loch is surrounded by rolling hills.  I can't even imagine what the loch looks like when the leaves change.  Maybe I'll get to go back and see it someday...and find the monster. 


Linking up with:

At Home Take 2 Lil’ Mrs. Tori
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...