Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got (Link Up): Black Friday Edition

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Look What I Got (Link Up): Black Friday Edition


Black Friday wasn't as epic for me as it normally is because I was in San Francisco and had to make sure everything could make it home with me on the plane.  So, I kept it simple and only grabbed things I really wanted.  I, of course, took advantage of Anthropologie's additional 25% off sale items (disappointed it wasn't 50% off like last year.)  I spent about $70 on the coat, shirt and earrings.  I also checked out Victoria's Secret's buy one get one 50% off bra sale...but I won't show you those because I try and keep this blog PG.  And with my undergarments I got a bag of free goodies from VS.  It's a good thing I bought that shirt....because I got a little overzealous with the light packing and didn't pack enough clothes.  So, that tee came to Twin Peaks (the highest point in San Francisco) on Saturday.




Grey Equilibrium Peplum Tee // Anthropologie
Boots // Macy's (worn here, similar here)
Watch // Target (worn here, similar here)
Bracelets // Bauble Bar and F21 (worn here, similar here)


Before we climbed up Twin Peaks, we fueled up at breakfast.  The waitress asked me if I wanted avocado on my egg sandwich...dumb question.  I want avocado on everything.

And then we went to fabulous Castro Street for some mimosas.  We were still fueling up for the hike up Twin Peaks.  Castro Street is a magical place.  Everyone just walking around happily with their dogs, tying them up outside as they pop into a cafe for a quick brunch.  Or tying up their parrots outside.
We finally made it up to the highest point in San Francisco.  I would like to note that I was not informed that there would be hiking.  I would not have worn knee high boots for such an occasion.  Hiking calls for a ballet flat...haha.  In case you are wondering, that girl that looks just like me except for the fact that she's my opposite in every way imaginable is my sister.
Of course we ended the day with some beers....at the Rogue Public House (aka my happy place).  I drank a delicious oatmeal stout, ate some cheese topped bread and fries...and for desert we tried chocolate, peanut butter, banana beer.


And now it's time for the link up!!

Grab button for Look What I Got
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...