Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: The One with the Sequin Dress

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Look What I Got: The One with the Sequin Dress

Sequin Tunic: Simply Be via Gwynnie Bee | Tights: Joe Fresh (worn here) | Shoes: Target
Bracelets: ?? and Michael Kors (similar here & here) | Ring Stella & Dot (similar here)



I put this dress in my Gwynnie Bee virtual closet after seeing it on Katie of Hems for Her.  Katie not only inspired me to try out this dress, but inspired the name of this post.  She said (via Twitter because we've only virtually hung out so far) "I wanted to wear it nonstop like that wedding dress episode of Friends!"  Thus, this post is "The One with the Sequin Dress."  (It's also "The One with the Bad White Balance" as the Scot and I try to learn about photography.)
And, just for Look What I Got" I paired this sparkly tunic with some $7 flats from Target.  Yes, I already have a pair of black ballet flats, but for $7 I figured I needed another pair.  Seriously, check out the Target shoe clearance section.  I also got a leopard pair for $7.

Full disclosure: I did not receive any thing from Gwynnie Bee in exchange for this post.  I found the service on my own and decided to sign up and share it with you guys.  I do get one free month of Gwynnie Bee for every lady that signs up for a paid month of Gwynnie Bee here.

Grab button for Look What I Got
  
Linking up with Mingle With Us Blog Hop, Bloglovin' Blog Hop and That Friday Blog Hop
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...