Penniless Socialite: Weekend Update: Nemo Bust

Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend Update: Nemo Bust


Lenore Scarf: Kiki La Rue | Shirt: Marshall's (worn here, similar here) | Jeans: Old Navy | 
Booties: Target (worn here, similar here) | Ring: vintage | Watch: Michael Kors (worn here) | 
Bracelets: Bauble Bar & Forever 21 (worn here & here, similar here & here)








So, central New Jersey was spared the worst of Winter Storm Nemo.  I didn't get snowed in, but I did get a half day of work on Friday.  But don't worry, all the beer and nachos I stocked up on did not go to waste.
Since the snow didn't even reach my knees, I had no excuse to stay holed up in the apartment all weekend.  I could tell you what we did this weekend, but instead I am going to tell you what we did NOT do this weekend.  Heart Shaped Pizza.  Yeah, that's right.  One of my favorite pizza places was offering a heart shaped pizza for Valentine's Weekend.  And it came with a complimentary box of chocolates.  The Scot would not let me get it.  I am still mad about it.

Linking Up with: Style Statement Tuesday, Style Sessions, LeAnn and Sami for Weekend Update, Molly for Yolo Mondays, Monday Mingle, I Love my Online Friends Blog Hop, Share the Love Blog Hop, GFC Collective, Nice to Meet You Blog Hop, and GFC Blog Hop
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...