Penniless Socialite: What I Wore Wednesday: Stripes and Floral (so obvious)

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday: Stripes and Floral (so obvious)

Skirt & Tee: Target | Blazer: Calvin Klein via Marshall's (similarworn) | Shoes: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's |
Bracelets: Groopdealz, Guess, Bauble Bar (similar, similar) | Kate Spade Paisley Park Ring via TJ Maxx |
Necklace: Lucas Jack via Rocks Box | Sunnies: Betsey Johnson via TJ Maxx





Everything about this outfit and photo shoot just fell into place.  Just days after purchasing this skirt, I was inspired by Bonnie of Delusions of Grandeur to pair it with a striped blazer.  And then as I was strolling around this Sunday with the Scot we found a nice little garden behind a church.  It was like the garden had been placed there for our little photo shoot.  Good light and nice and secluded so that I didn't feel  so totally awkward taking photos in public.  The sign directing us into the garden didn't exactly say "Bloggers Come Take Photos Here."  It just said "Visitors Welcome." 
And I just realized that I wore stripes and floral last Wednesday...am I losing my edge?
And don't forget to enter my April group giveaway!  Jewelry, a LOFT gift card and ad space up for grabs!

 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Linking up with: The Pleated PoppyTransatlantic BlondeRolled Up Pretty, Because Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyDress for the Day You Want,
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...