Penniless Socialite: In My Rocks Box Lately

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

In My Rocks Box Lately


I've been getting some good stuff in my Rocks Box lately (as per usual).  I get so excited each month to unfurl that pink ribbon to see what goodies I get to borrow for the month.  
Oct 13 Rocks Box Collage
  • Tori Ring: Dara Ettinger (worn) - I wore the crap out of this ring for a little over a month.  I love that it's neutral and matches with everything, but is still sparkly and special.
  • Petite Pendulum Necklace: Bing Bang - This necklace was awful.  It looks cute, right?  Well, (if you can't tell from the picture) it's two chains...that just get tangled into a knot constantly.  I made it halfway through one day wearing this thing.
  • Fatima Drop Earrings: Gorjana - I don't usually wear dangly earrings, but when I do they have to be pretty flashy.  These just weren't flashy (or gaudy...haha) enough for me.


Nov 13 Collage
  • Rami Ring in Turquoise: Gamine (worn) - This is such a cute little ring that added a nice pop of color to every outfit.
  • Pressed Tanner Long Necklace: Gorjana (worn) - I freakin loved this necklace.  It was unique and subtle and went well with a busy top.  I am still sad that I didn't keep this one.
  • Mint Condition Earrings: Urban Gem (worn) - Now this is what I am talking about with big, bold dangly earrings.  Unfortunately, I already have a turquoise pair, so I just could not keep these.
Have you signed up for Rocks Box yet?

Rocks Box Deets
  • $20 per month and you get 3 pieces of designer jewelry ($15  if you pre-[ay for a year, $17 if you pre-pay for 6 months).
  • 15% off any pieces you want to keep
  • Cancel any time
**Disclosure: I was not provided anything in return for this post.  I am in no way affiliated with Rocks Box.  However, I do receive purchase credit for every person that signs up for an account through my referral link.

Linking up with Noor's Place, Stylish Tuesday and Glossy Blonde
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...