Penniless Socialite: It's a Scarf, It's a Necklace....It's a Scarflace!

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

It's a Scarf, It's a Necklace....It's a Scarflace!

Scarf: c/o Glamplaza | Top: thrifted (worn) | Skirt: J. Crew | Boots: DSW (similar) |
Sunglasses: c/o Firmoo | 
glamplaza 2 glamplaza 7

An outfit isn't complete without an accessory like a scarf or a necklace.  I love them both...but sometimes you can't wear both.  Enter the Pendant Scarf from Glamplaza.  When I first saw this "scarflace" (a term I have coined myself) on Glamplaza I knew that it would be an easy breezy accessory.  It instantly adds something to an outfit and you don't have to choose between wearing a scarf or a necklace!

Linking up with: Afternoon StyleThe Pleated PoppyTransatlantic BlondeWhims WednesdayWardrobe WednesdayBecause Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyTrend Spin Link Up, Vodka Infused Lemonade
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...